As you may have noticed, we are using two platforms for icon sales: Sellfy and Gumroad. In the early days of Hand-Drawn Goods Jucke even wrote a blog post about choosing a payment processor service.
Though, at the moment we didn’t have much experience actually using these services. But after more then a year of sales we can now confirm that we are happy with the choice.
We wrote a short testimonial for a Sellfy promo page inviting artists and designers to sell icons.
If you are a digital artist who is looking for a platform for selling design products: icons, templates, photos or e-books, we definitely recommend Sellfy.
Here’s Jolly UI inspiring artists to create new digital products.
- Hand-drawn food mini-setsMay 20, 2015 - 3:30 pm
- Icon Fonts update and hand-drawn SVG iconsDecember 14, 2014 - 10:08 pm
- Visual thinking with Simple Diargams and Hand-Drawn GoodsDecember 1, 2014 - 12:00 am
- Creator Spotlight: Jucke & Olly from Hand-Drawn GoodsNovember 21, 2014 - 4:40 pm
- SVG social icons with hovers by Hand-Drawn GoodsNovember 18, 2014 - 4:53 pm
- Download the new Foursquare icon and Swarm hand-drawn iconOctober 28, 2014 - 4:03 pm
- Good newsOctober 14, 2014 - 9:42 pm
- Word about SellfySeptember 15, 2014 - 7:28 pm
- Jolly Bundle release — 600+ hand-drawn interface elementsAugust 22, 2014 - 9:29 am
- Release: hand-drawn icon fontsMarch 17, 2014 - 11:18 am