With Simple Diagrams you can create mind maps, visual thinking images, illustrate processes, workflows and ideas.
How Simple Diagrams work
- Download the desktop application.
- Create sketches with pre-drawn libraries. (Comes with over 500 shapes).
- Create custom libraries for your own vector and bitmap shapes.
- Load your hand-drawn shapes via Adobe Capture
- Download new libraries to visualize new solutions.
- Export your work to PDF, PNG or SVG.
Using Hand-Drawn Goods to create visuals
Free icon sets are included into Simple Diagrams’ free libraries. Just go ahead and use them for your project! Full sets are also avaliable — as additional shape libraries. We are currently working on releasing all of Jolly Icons and Busy Icons, but it takes time to convert the icons into library shapes.
Stay tuned on Twitter for updates on Simple Diagrams collaboration. Or download a trial and try free hand-drawn icons and dozens of pre-built vector shapes right now!